• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT IS......................................

20 posts in this topic

1,216,800 minutes?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

20,280 hours?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

845 days?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Answer?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

My 4,000th post was a comment to Mark Feld on NGC Grader requirements.

Chris

Aw….I can remember when you were just a young whippier snapper on the board, but look at you now….. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Boy you’ve had a lot to say! foreheadslap.gif

Congratulations Chris. 893applaud-thumb.gif

John

Aw….I can remember when you were just a young whippier snapper on the board, but look at you now….. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Boy you’ve had a lot to say! foreheadslap.gif Come on! Spit it out! Some of it was irrelevant. 27_laughing.gif

Congratulations Chris. 893applaud-thumb.gif

John

I used to catch snapper from our dock at the old house all the time. It's good to eat!

Chris

In your honor:

1190448-Shane-Chris.jpg

BTW, I miss Shane.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hey, that's Shane's "Coin-head sperm" shirt. Yeah, I miss Shane, too, but don't tell him I said that! There is only one problem with that picture, Lou. I'm not married............................and Dena is. frown.gif

Chris

Wow-eee....WTG Chris !

I hope you don't think I'm avoiding ya , but I've been busy witha project that I hope you'll appreciate 893crossfingers-thumb.gif....top secret stuff , so to say insane.gif , as a thanky-ver-much for the best pointers I had the priviledge of receiving on pool , hands down , ever. thumbsup2.gif

It was really great to hang out with you and Shane after the show , even though he was still down about the stuff going on outside the coin world . My wrist and shoulder have half-way recovered from liftting that manhole cover insane.gif ,,,oops I meant that beautiful hail.gif medal you found at the show....lol

Peeps , I hardly ever toss flowers at people , but if you've never met acclaim.gifChris in person , he is Top-shelf , a bon-a-fide wealth of knowledge ! thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on this hallmark ! 893applaud-thumb.gif

-John

PS , I thought that was some kind of cyphering question , involving complicated beer-math with all the numbers and spaces on the first post..... 27_laughing.gif

4000 893whatthe.gif

Congrats ,,,Did you ever think you had so much to say 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now that I think about it, what did I say?

Chris

Wow-eee....WTG Chris !

I hope you don't think I'm avoiding ya , but I've been busy witha project that I hope you'll appreciate 893crossfingers-thumb.gif....top secret stuff , so to say insane.gif , as a thanky-ver-much for the best pointers I had the priviledge of receiving on pool , hands down , ever. thumbsup2.gif

It was really great to hang out with you and Shane after the show , even though he was still down about the stuff going on outside the coin world . My wrist and shoulder have half-way recovered from liftting that manhole cover insane.gif ,,,oops I meant that beautiful hail.gif medal you found at the show....lol

Peeps , I hardly ever toss flowers at people , but if you've never met acclaim.gifChris in person , he is Top-shelf , a bon-a-fide wealth of knowledge ! thumbsup2.gif

Congrats on this hallmark ! 893applaud-thumb.gif

-John

PS , I thought that was some kind of cyphering question , involving complicated beer-math with all the numbers and spaces on the first post..... 27_laughing.gif

Thanks, John! Will you be at the Clearwater Show in July? Some of us are going to try to get together and play some pool. I hope you have medical insurance for your arm and shoulder injuries, because my liability coverage has a specific exclusion for manhole covers.

Thanks, everyone! I look forward to the next 4,000 posts and being able to rub elbows with a great bunch of people. However, I must warn you that 1,000 of my next posts will probably be about Mark's choice of silverware, another 1,000 posts will be about James' Kraft Morgans, another 1,000 will probably make no sense to anyone but me, 950 will be requests to NGC for multi-year membership subscriptions and 50 will actually be worthwhile.

Chris