• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You, ANR

5 posts in this topic

I consigned a few items to ANR's inaugural auction at the ANA and was very happy with the results. Every one of my coins met my reserve, and I made a few bucks. But, more importantly, the folks over at ANR are pure class. I was treated like an old friend, which is not true of some other auction houses. They were always accessible to help me with questions or comments, which is not true of some other auction houses. And, they let me offset my purchases against my sales, which is not true of some other auction houses, which said I'd have to pay interest on the purchases, even though my sales were five times the amount of the purchases. All in all, ANR is a place I hope to deal with for years to come. They won me over.

893applaud-thumb.gif

But, more importantly, the folks over at ANR are pure class. I was treated like an old friend, which is not true of some other auction houses.

You'd think putting money into someone's else's pocket would make them treat you like a newfound, long lost brother, 27_laughing.gif, whether it's $20 or $20,000. But of course, the more money they make. the more glee they'll add to that smile they have for you. grin.gif

Leo

Leo, I'd say maybe there is some greasing going on, but they treated me well, and were very receptive at all times to my phone calls. Other places become amazingly inaccessible once the sale is done. They also referred people to my table at the ANA show, which I know other places wouldn't do.