• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashua N.H. Coin Show today

4 posts in this topic

Kind of dead/drab. That's it in a nutshell. Not a ton of action, and not a boatload of selection at the show. Actually, kind of a downer. Maybe my expectations were higher.

Met up with Toneddollars, and Tonelover. Always a pleasure with those two gentleman, although I'm not sure how Toneddollars got away to buy lunch for someone without Tonelover and I. Hmmmmm. smile.gif

What goes around the bourse, comes around........:D

I found a couple of decent coins. 2 toned Merc's in ANACS slabs. One looks undergraded a touch, with very nice rim color. A nice original toned Barber Quarter. Neat color. No monsters, but positive eye appeal. Oh yeah, A 3/4 roll of 78-s Morgans that I have to figure out what to do with. Nice coins, showed them to Toneddollars. I think he'll agree. No gems, but some frosty semi PL ch. bu coins.

Lots of talk about the AT Jefferson Nickels floating around. That's the consensus out there, these coins are AT.

That's it. If I remember anything else, I'll add it in later on.

Toneddollars,

The only thing I missed at the Nashua show was LUNCH! laugh.gif

Yeah Tom, I heard the same rumor. I'm HOPING that I don't have time to stop for an actual lunch, but I'm open to almost anything.