• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Doran for the ANA Board 2007 - Campaign Video 1

How do you like the video?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the video?

7 posts in this topic

I like it, but you look different without your hat on (PCGS joke). 893scratchchin-thumb.gif However, the last overlay of writing with your website address on it is somewhat difficult to read since it is over an image of you. I think that it would be better to put that web address over a solid background color similar to your candidate message points.

I like it However, the last overlay of writing with your website address on it is somewhat difficult to read since it is over an image of you. I think that it would be better to put that web address over a solid background color similar to your candidate message points. thumbsup2.gif

overall i like it and it is sincere and hits home, like a person who is honest with integrity and willing to hwelp the hobby . i give it a ten out of 10

i would easily vote for you...............

you got my support thumbsup2.gif

Overall a good product. You have some beneficial suggestions above.

The frame where you are holding the "Redbook" has an unflattering image of your face. A more friendly profile would be helpful.

I think you communicate your position to ANA insiders; to those who might not be as familiar with the ANA turmoil of recent past it may not be as clear.

I like your message, but the video needs some work. I don't particularly like the color scheme, and the different transitions made me a tad dizzy.

That being said, where do I vote? thumbsup2.gif