• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAC musings, silverware update, and discourse on edible buffet varieties...

42 posts in this topic

Fun stuff! I didn't realize that Hoot wears his nipple clamps in public. 893whatthe.gif Does it heighten the pleasure of viewing early copper?

eac_0084.jpg

Fun stuff! I didn't realize that Hoot wears his nipple clamps in public. 893whatthe.gif Does it heighten the pleasure of viewing early copper?

27_laughing.gif I usually tug on the clamp when I see something I really like - takes away the urge to pull out my... .... ... wallet. I learned the technique from TomB.

As for my t-shirt, I'll be glad to take donations, but my Monteverde coffee plantation (organic, of course) is one of my faves. sorry.gif

James - Excellent summary and fabulous photos! I like how you caught that hotel worker just before he leaped to his death. And the guy with the weedwhacker, er, metal detector, found some lovely coins! However, that awful photo of TomB that you called "SageRad" I just don't get. sumo.gif And calling 1798collector "Jack Beymer" is just not fair to Jack. We all know that 1798collector could never afford the coins he's "acquired" and now his cover is finally blown.

However, you seem to have left off one important fellow: YOURSELF!!! grin.gifyay.gif What's a man without his Doritos?

1774763-IMG_0586.JPG

Hoot

1774763-IMG_0586.JPG.7c9112eb2d8a8312252aaeb71f7053f0.JPG

As for my t-shirt, I'll be glad to take donations, but my Monteverde coffee plantation (organic, of course) is one of my faves. sorry.gif

However, you seem to have left off one important fellow: YOURSELF!!! grin.gifyay.gif What's a man without his Doritos?

1774763-IMG_0586.JPG

Hoot

Mark, I'll keep my eye out for a nice t-shirt for you. That's James?! Geez, all this time I figured he would be older than me, and I'm older than dirt.

Chris

I'm 39, which makes me older than the median population. That's old enough for me! I've had it, no more aging....

Somehow, I managed to avoid the mustard stains and Dorito-dust that usually seems to find it's way onto a white tee-shirt 27_laughing.gif!

I'm 39, which makes me older than the median population. That's old enough for me! I've had it, no more aging....

Somehow, I managed to avoid the mustard stains and Dorito-dust that usually seems to find it's way onto a white tee-shirt 27_laughing.gif!

James, I hope that one day I will have the pleasure of meeting you in person. It isn't often that one will meet such a young puppy with so many positive attributes...........honesty, integrity, sense of humor, etc............as you. thumbsup2.gif

By the way, if we should ever meet face-to-face, you need not worry about the silverware. I use my fingers.

Chris

Now you've done it! You've given away James' secret identity. He didn't want anyone to know in case his eBay listings got bumped again.

Chris

You know, this picture of James . . .

1774763-IMG_0586.JPG

. . . looks kinda like Bruce with a haircut. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nwl.jpg

893whatthe.gif They could be brothers 893whatthe.gif