• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone help me identify this?

7 posts in this topic

This is one of three 1884-CC GSA's that I bought in that 155-Morgan deal. One of them is a VAM 2 and one is a VAM 3, but I can't find this one listed at VAMWorld. Has anyone seen this before?

1767984-1884-CCUnknownVAMPic%231.jpg

1767984-1884-CCUnknownVAMPic%232.jpg

Chris

589a92821eca9_1767984-1884-CCUnknownVAMPic2.jpg.b7cbf7d8e2ae9a325d0b4d5c64a9eb71.jpg

I have no idea, but how are you getting such close up pictures? Are you using a microsope?

Yes, I bought one of the Pac-Sci 10x-40x Zoom Stereomicroscopes last year. They had a special sale online that bundled it with a "Flex Cam" and the photo software for $850. Since I am always searching for VAM's, I felt that it would be a great help. It was extremely easy getting the hang of it, and posting photos like these is a snap.

Chris

Cool, they are great pictures. When I get the room and money I am going to have to invest in a good setup for taking pictures and get a better camera.