• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1980-S NGC SBA MS-67

4 posts in this topic

Going to be tough to find as I am building a set as well. I do have about

30 coins going in for grading so 893crossfingers-thumb.gif and will let you know if I get multiples.

Thanks for your reply. I have seen your registry sets. I am currently 9th on the SBA list & trying to move up a bit. I have also seen your ebay listings recently. If you want to break up that 1987 P & D MS 67 Kennedy set let me know. I already have the 1987 D.

Very Nice Set David ... I am slightly jealous smile.gif

Do you bother to look if your coins are a full strike talon or not ... I do and that is all that is in mine MEASLEY collection of SBA's smile.gif

Make an offer via PM on the Kennedy as I do have a Mismatched 66/67 set I can split up for the right price, as you probably know the "P" mint is the tougher one to find. I am a little disappointed that you started going SMS on your Kennedy set ... It was looking to be a nice Business strike set. I refuse to put the SMS's into my buciness strike sets but that is just me ...

I will keep you in mind when the 80-s Come in ...

Regards

m