• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100% Complete Kennedy Half Collection - NGC ranked #30 For Sale

5 posts in this topic

Hello All: news.gif

I am selling my NGC Kennedy Half Dollar Collection which is currently ranked #30 in the Registry and is 100% complete (all 62 coins) - for reasons I shall not share in this forum. However, I will say that although I am sad to sell this beautiful set, I hope to find it another owner who might appreciate the Collection and the time I spent to put it together (eight years).

All serious offers will be considered and accepted until Monday, 23 April 2007 at 5:00pm EDT. If no offers are received by that time, or offers below what I expect, I will be listing the Collection on eBay. I thought I give my fellow coin collectors an opportunity first. Anyone wishing to make a serious offer may do so by either sending me a PM or sending an eMail to:

ngcset4sale@ropernet.us

Please include your Name, Address, and your offer amount in the PM or email. All offers will be kept confidential. You may also ask any questions you may have about the set at this address as well.

Money Order or PayPal are the only forms of payment I will accept. Shipping will be actual cost to buyer.

Please Serious Offers Only...

Look the Collection up - Click my NGC banner below and then on my Kennedy Collection.

Thank you,

netdaddy 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

sig.jpg

I work today from 3:00pm to 11:00pm EDT, so I will be unavailable for questions or PMs during that time. I will check for same when I get home around 12:00am and reply at that time. I am off tomorrow so I will be available all day if you wish to contact me.

In addition, if someone out there is interested and really wants this collection, but needs more time to get the funds together, please let me know your offer and how long you will need, and I will take it into consideration.

One final note, I was offered by a well known auction house a few months ago to sell them this collection for $6150.00. The reason that I did not sell was I did not want to sell to someone who might break this set up. I am hoping to sell it to someone that will enjoy it as much as I do, but then again that is the buyer's choice, isn't it? blush.gif And that is why I placed it for sale here, FIRST ! grin.gif

Thank you for your replies and kind remarks.

NetDaddy wink.gif