• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Buffalo Nickel, several Silver Britannias (some PCGS graded!), and wheaties

12 posts in this topic

FSH: Buffalo Nickel, several Silver Britannias (some PCGS graded!), and wheat cents

going on eBay probably tomorrow night.

Terms: USPS 1st class shipping is $3.50, add $0.50 per additional coin. Insurance optional under $50, required over $50 at USPS rate for sale amount. I prefer PayPal.

Please, PM with any questions or requests! I aim to serve smile.gif

---------------

1938-D Buffalo Nickel - MS - $35

Full horn and split tail, nicely struck and lustrous. Minor corrosion spot on obverse under bottom feather - possibly dip residue? Don't think this would slab, but would make a nice album coin at a good price.

1938.jpg

2003 Silver Britannia PCGS MS66 - $30

The lovely Britannia and waves design (2003 only) in Royal Mint's brilliant uncirculated finish. (minor chip on corner of holder; coin intact)

2003.jpg

1999 Silver Britannia PCGS MS68 - $38

The awesome Britannia and Chariot motif released only in 1999 in the Royal Mint's reverse-prooflike uncirculated finish. (minor chip on corner of holder; coin intact)

1999.jpg

2007 Silver Britannia - $32

This year's design (2007 only) features Britannia seated with cliffs in the foreground and a lion curled up at her feet. Beautiful design!

2007.jpg

A bunch of early wheaties (teens, 20s, 30s) all in G to F condition. No keys/semi-keys, but good for starting off a lincoln set. I'll sell these as a lot. - $15

Lincoln Cents: (most in G, VG, F)

Lincoln Cents: (most in G, VG, F)

1910 (4)

1911 (2)

1914 (1)

1919 (7)

1919-S(3)

1920 (1)

1921 (1)

1926 (1)

1927-S (1)

1928 (3)

1928-S (3)

1930-D (2)

1931 (2)

1935-D

1937-D

Also: 7 rolls of circulated wheat cents - 40s (3 rolls) and 50s (4 rolls) - Make an offer

Thanks for looking!!

Wheaties are all on hold. I'm thinking I'll wait until the weekend to put these on eBay, so until then, everything's up for grabs...

Make me a reasonable offer if you're interested in something!

i am interested in this coin: 1999 Silver Britannia PCGS MS68 - $38

i have a few ebay auctions ending which meens money in paypal soon. is there any way to have this held?

Bummer...you took my Commodore quote out of your sigline... sorry.gif

I was about to say that you were promoted since this thread has two stars. acclaim.gif

I can sympathize with you though. Why is someone continually following you around like a puppy dog and leaving little doggy dooky souveneirs? crazy.gif

Nice grouping of coins, btw. thumbsup2.gif

Sorry, Vic wink.gif I decided I didn't feel like dwelling on that individual's mental illness. Besides, I like my britannia avatar better than the star! You can still call me Commodore, though - my nickname in High School was Captain (long story), so "Commodore" feels like a promotion. 27_laughing.gif

Sure - I'll put the Britannia on hold for you until your auctions are completed. Just PM me and let me know when you will be ready.

Thanks!

Michael

thank you very much sir! i love the reverse proof type coins and i didnt have 1 of these yet!

Just to note for accuracy, while the 1999 coins were minted with the brilliant devices and frosted fields common to the US reverse proofs, these britannias are the uncirculated coins (Britannia proofs go for more like $85+) and so should be referred to as "Reverse proof-like" That said, the uncirculated Britannias seem to be produced with an equivalent quality to the US mint's proof coinage, and are priced equivalently in the marketplace as well.

I got a PM for someone who asked if the price on the Buffalo nickel was fixed - it is not; please feel free to make offers on the nickel.

Ant, I don't collect the Maple Leaf coins, but you might ask around on the world coin forum if anyone knows of a place to find the privy mark you want.