• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay 99 SBA PR70DC,06-D Sac MS69SF,Cents,Dimes,State Qtrs, Ends 4/29

2 posts in this topic

I have on E-Bay right now a beatiful 1999 Susan B Anthony PR70DCAM that

was graded by PCGS. Of course this coin is a Top Pop of just 106 of

these coins graded and none finer. I also have a rare 2006-D Satin

Finish Sacagawea Dollar in MS69 also graded by PCGS. I'm also have for sale two Lincoln Memorial Cents, a 2005 P in MS69 and a 2005 D in MS69 they both are Satin Finish coins and are graded by PCGS. I have a nice Washington and Statehood Quarters to offer. First is a 1996-P MS66

Washington. Nice example, no toning or hazing. Next is a Statehood

Quarter, a 2006-P Nevada MS66 Business strike. The business strikes a getting hard to come by, so put yours away while the getting is good. Last but not least I have a couple of Roosevelt Dimes for sale. The first is a 1999 P MS68FB and the second is a 2005 P MS69FB Satin Finish. Both coins have full bands and the 1999 there are none finer. So it doesn't get any better than that. Just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time for looking.

Dave

http://YOUGOTOCHANGEYOURSPAMMINWAYSBABY.com/ar7j6

The un SPAMMED link is here

If Any One is Interested

Just a note Dave that there is a 1999-P Susan B. Anthony Dollar PCGS Proof 70 DCAM on EBay as a Buy Now for $425 so yours is a little overpriced for the market.

Not criticism just an observation - Also NO ONE follows those NON Ebay Links anymore so you should supply a REAL link with your Real Ebay name. I did it for you.

Good Luck on your auctions.