• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Ancients

10 posts in this topic

I know NGC grades select ancient Roman coins (I have a few and they are often available on E-bay). Does anyone here submit to ancients to NGC? I would like to include one of mine in a submission, but I would need to submit to with a vendor who submits in bulk. Any help would be appreciated!

That's something you'd have to ask. I knew that NGC would accept them in bulk, but I don't know how it works at NCS. Give them a call Monday and ask thumbsup2.gif

I know NGC grades select ancient Roman coins (I have a few and they are often available on E-bay).

Got any pictures? I don't think I've seen an NGC slabbed ancient.

Thanks, (Why do I get the feeling this is part of a promotional deal where they just said heres a bunch of money just put these pieces in holders, no grades needed. Kind of like the Almost Uncirculated holders from the TV shows.)