• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You think this Walking Lib half is AT or NT? ICU LOOKing!!

19 posts in this topic

Well that is one odd looking SLQ wink.gif Ok Seriously I would like to see that coin in hand, so I can see if it AT or NT. Going by that picture I would say MA ( Market Acceptable)

Well that is one odd looking SLQ wink.gif Ok Seriously I would like to see that coin in hand, so I can see if it AT or NT. Going by that picture I would say MA ( Market Acceptable)

I realized what I put and changed it before I even saw your post! 27_laughing.gif

Well I gotta tell ya. I know this coin is more than likely AT, But I thought it looked very nice. I liked the toning very much! To each thier own right? I bought for $10 + $3 s&h.ebay link Couldn't help myself. Maybe if anyone's interested, I'll post better pics when I get it in hand.

I think it is absolutely gorgeous Bobby whether it is AT or NT, especially at the price that you paid. Great buy. I think anyone on this forum would like it for that price.

Thanks Rey, I emailed the guy and asked him if he had toned it. He said he bought it that way. Thought it was album toned. I told him I didn't think so. He said it looked much better in hand. I'll re-open this thread when I get it and try to post pics of my own.