• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Complete Washington Quarter Collection in Dansco* CANCELLED

6 posts in this topic

I have decided to Keep this set along with my Complete Mercury Set in Dansco

It will be the only ones I keep as after thinking long and hard - These two sets just too too much time to assemble - I kind of like the way the Silver is toning up in these books ...

Thanks for looking ..

Mike's Washington Quarters in Dansco

1755933-quarter1.jpg

1755933-quarter3.jpg

1755933-quarter3.jpg.7777f1ce3a8c37f924a0e96f41942f2a.jpg

You have the '16 D? That is my set stopper. frown.gif I just can't justify spending so much money on a coin that is barely even scarce by definition.

You have the '16 D? That is my set stopper. frown.gif I just can't justify spending so much money on a coin that is barely even scarce by definition.

Yes I do ... it was in a ANACS F2 slab (Heritage a few years ago) - I did not want an EXTREME example as it was going to be EXTREME money. I broke the slab and put it in my Dansco. I had a Q(whatever) microscope at the time and took a close up of where the "d" is .. heheh It shows a small section of the top of the "D" Right where it is supposed to be.

I also have a "p" version of the 42/41 - I think I posted that here once when we had a DATE countdown picture post, I took BOTH 1942 and 1941 position and no one complained smile.gif.

I will take a picture of the picture if you want ... I do not think the camera will show it ..but then again I didn't have this camera 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Mike, Congratulations, I have done that before not being able to make up my mind. Do I sell or do I keep.

Some of my happiest ebay moments have been when my item didn’t sell. confused-smiley-013.gif

If I may latch onto this thread, I'm selling a near-complete set from 1932-1959 on eBay right now. It's a consignment. I pulled the 1932-S because it was an altered coin, and the 1959-D fell out of its slot, but otherwise, it's a nice, affordable set that can easily be complete. Please see my eBay thread elsewhere in the MM.