• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I got a pr 70 UCAM Rosie 1995 silver Dime My very first one..EVER

1 post in this topic

Iknow Iknow...there MODERNS but.....well when I saw this set she litterally made me do a bouble take. Well This is my Weelin and Dealin DAY.I had In my bag 6 ms68rd ddobv lincoln Cent.,NoT A oNe of them cost me over $60.00.2 of them I made from coins I got off of ebayFor $30,00 or so.

Well I look thrue theThe dealers proof sets and I ask him if he was willing to work a deal.I showed him the lincolns.....He starts thinking.....while he's thinking I am looking....Or I should say PICKIN THEM CHERRYS.I said I would like to work a tradehe says SURE LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I WILL DO....I Intend to sell the lincoln for $190.00 I said if thats the case I would Like $125.00for it BUT i wanted it in trade.He couldn't say yes fast enough.So I pick up the set I Want.

1981$12.00,

1995 silver $100.00

1967 sms 13.00 so for my $40.00 coin I get a 1981 type 2 set.Being graded as we speak A Slamin 1995 silver proof set that just came back graded Proof 69ucam WITH THE ROSIE GOIN 70 UCAM

The 1967 sms set has A kennedy that will go at least 67ucamPossable 68 if i go to church.

I am not into coins as an investment but if a chance comes along to pay for a good part of a VACATION with them...well you gotta like that.

People here dog moderns but thats cool.

They are going to pay for my house on the beach in Corrola.

Just up from Hatteras.

AND to set the record straight I want to thank you guys for giving me the knowlage to be able to do it

Thanks..

I am going to post this across the street as well.

001 1995 S 1C PF 69 RD ULTRA CAMEO

002 1995 S 5C PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

003 1995 S SILVER 10C PF 70 ULTRA CAMEO

WOOOOHOOOOO my first submission 70

004 1995 S SILVER 25C PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

005 1995 S SILVER 50C PF 69 ULTRA CAMEO

I submitted the whole silver proof set.

I will say that it was the nicest set I have purchased from a dealer.