• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: To the coward who thinks it's funny to rate my posts one star...

57 posts in this topic

I just gave your thread a 5 star rating. It was the best thread I have ever read about "star rating" flowerred.gif

Some advice: Don't let the star rating bother ya. There are much more important things in life to worry about. thumbsup2.gif

Like the record book to your GPS that marks where the Groupers and Snapper is at 27_laughing.gif

"I have this mental picture of some fat, balding middle-aged guy who spends hours on these boards every day.........."

Michael, now you're starting to get personal. Just for that, I'll give myself 1/2*.

Chris

"I have this mental picture of some fat, balding middle-aged guy who spends hours on these boards every day.........."

Michael, now you're starting to get personal. Just for that, I'll give myself 1/2*.

Chris

Michael, karma will get you for that one.

I just gave your thread a 5 star rating. It was the best thread I have ever read about "star rating" flowerred.gif

Some advice: Don't let the star rating bother ya. There are much more important things in life to worry about. thumbsup2.gif

Like the record book to your GPS that marks where the Groupers and Snapper is at 27_laughing.gif

Exactly! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I have this mental picture of some fat, balding middle-aged guy who spends hours on these boards every day
This guy has switched to coin forums? confused-smiley-013.gif

south_park_wow.jpg

You're not winning any friends this way Michael.

1753608-cbg.jpg

Okay, lest anyone thing that the image of Comic Book Guy was intended to depict any of you in particular, let me clarify that it was a joke and was meant lightly.

As for my original post, several of you have pm'd me with concerns that I was being too rude or agressive towards the person I was addressing. Issues with their own behavior aside, I feel I should clarify my words for the rest of you. I chose those words purposefully, with the intent of being provocative. I was hoping the little weasel would have the guts to respond to me, and I was purposefully rude to him to see if he'd post or PM.

At this point, I'm between continuing to wait and see if Weasel will reply and making the rest of you think I'm going overboard. Let me assure those of you who are horrified that I am being rude to the Weasel that it was all done in a calculated manner.

To the Weasel (who I continue to call a coward): rate me, don't rate me, I could give a *spoon*. You're clearly not man enough to speak up, so feel free to continue to feed on the bottom and throw muck at those of us who make a positive contribution to the forum. Obviously, you don't think highly enough of your own opinions about me (and their validity) to post them here in the forum or to PM me with them. I think I've made a point: that I'm willing to come out here and invite criticism, but you're not brave enough to state your views.

Well, henceforth, I'll just wear my 1 stars from you with pride; you can always judge yourself by the quality of the people who attack you.

thumbsup2.gif

Well, henceforth, I'll just wear my 1 stars from you with pride; you can always judge yourself by the quality of the people who attack you.

Heck, wearing one star on your collar makes you a commodore (rank now abolished but I'm old school tongue.gif)

From hence forth you are christened Commodore Mike !

Now that is funny 893applaud-thumb.gifgrin.gifcool.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif I disregard stars because its impossible for everyone to have the same interests or opinions. But then again, I am just a new guy here, who appreciates honesty coupled with great humor. wink.gif

I've always liked Lionel Richie. thumbsup2.gif

Lou, tell me it isn’t true…Lionel Richie? foreheadslap.gif

Have I outed myself? blush.gif

<--------------- How you like that?

-Commodore Mike

893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Good job, Commodore. thumbsup2.gif

p.s. LR is cool. grin.gif The other members of the Commodores used to rag on Lionel because of all of his love ballads. If they had lightened up then think of all the "would have been" great songs we'd have heard on the radio.

So.... makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif...to all those dissing Lionel. crazy.gif

Heck, wearing one star on your collar makes you a commodore (rank now abolished but I'm old school tongue.gif)

It's so much easier to say than "Rear Admiral, Lower Half". And it doesn't bring up any "brief" thoughts of TomB no-pants. 893whatthe.gif

Heck, I don't even wear pants!

893whatthe.gif You've started wearing dresses since the last time I saw you? blush.gif

John

He's once, twice, three times a lady... blush.gif

What is this, Lionel Richie day? 893blahblah.gif

Heck, I don't even wear pants!

893whatthe.gif You've started wearing dresses since the last time I saw you? blush.gif

John

He's once, twice, three times a lady... blush.gif

What is this, Lionel Richie day? 893blahblah.gif

All Night Long! (all night)