• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH- 1829/7 Bust Half and Proof Jeffersons

2 posts in this topic

If you want pics of any of the Jeffersons PM me and I will get some for you. If you see anything you might be interested in but do not agree with my price feel free to make me an offer. smile.gif

1953 Jefferson Nickel PR-66 PCGS with light lavender toning throughout on the obverse and reverse $35.00 delivered

1954 Jefferson Nickel PR-66 PCGS with light lavender toning on reverse $40.00 delivered

1956 Jefferson Nickel PR-66 PCGS Untoned $15.00 delivered

1957 Jefferson Nickel PR-66 PCGS Untoned $15.00 delivered

1962 Jefferson Nickel PR-67 CAM PCGS Brown spotted toning on both sides. Spots are really small but do cover most of the coin. $25 delivered

1963 Jefferson Nickel PR-68 CAM PCGS Untoned $40 delivered

If you want all six Jefferson Nickels I would sell them for $150 shipped.

Also an 1829/7 Bust Half O-101. I recently upgraded to a nicer coin. At one time the coin has been cleaned but has since retoned. There are light hairlines in the fields. There is also a slight edge lettering error. The coin has OR in "OR HALF DOLLAR" very close to HALF so the coin says "ORH A L F" instead of "O R H A L F". All in all a rather pleasing coin.

$115 delivered

1829over7obvmp3.jpg1829over7revjr7.jpg