• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCI's - AU58 - Designation Redefined by them ... ?

21 posts in this topic

Drink a Vodaka and Relax(chill) kinda like when you chill a bottle of wine it just sits on ice.

Coin looks MS to me................. PCI is trying but to no avail. I would never send a coin there....You etched that in stone for me.

Thanks

Jay

REDMAN

Them are the MS 58s I would truely enjoy owning. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Tell me about it .. they will be for sale RAW smile.gif .. If you need the date

PM me ... oh and Good Morning

Good Morning Mike and Bruce hi.gif

And about that Vodka.

Could I have a Margarita with Tequila & Orange base Triple Sec in a Sea salted rim glass garnished with a lime slice cloud9.gif

And about that Vodka.

Could I have a Margarita with Tequila & Orange base Triple Sec in a Sea salted rim glass garnished with a lime slice cloud9.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sorry to Potent this AM I'll stick with the Absolute/Tomato Juice/Tabasco and a Celery Stick smile.gif

And about that Vodka.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sorry to Potent this AM I'll stick with the Absolute/Tomato Juice/Tabasco and a Celery Stick smile.gif

27_laughing.gif

To early for me too 27_laughing.gif

I like my vodka with Kahlua and milk on Ice for what we call a White Russian

And about that Vodka.

27_laughing.gif

Splash a Vodka to give it some punch and I will take that smile.gif

Sounds like you had a few too many already hahahahahahha

Look What I just bought ... Can take the bass out of the bass players hands But not the bass out of the bass players truck smile.gif ... My Bronco is lacking some "bottom End"

To keep it coin related I Wonder how many watts you have to pump ino this to get a coin to bounce two feet up off the cone 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1749667-sub.jpg

1749667-sub.jpg.2764fe1a914696e9996aa209ee6b4900.jpg

Mike,

I wouldn’t crack them out just yet. I believe if you take some really good images you can get MS + money for them.

BTW.. I’ll take a nice 58 any day over a baggy 61 or 62, just my preference and I wouldn’t care what name or number is on the holder.

And about that Vodka.

27_laughing.gif

Splash a Vodka to give it some punch and I will take that smile.gif

Shipwreck

1 oz. Rum

1 oz. Brandy

1 oz. Triple Sec

3 oz. Orange Juice

3 oz. Sour Mix

Place ice in a 16 oz. glass, add ingredients and shake well me hearties!

Chris