• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PCI - Anyone using them under NEW management - Follow Up

1 post in this topic

Well lets just say with JT Stanton at the Helm they are on the reverse and probably off the MAP shortly.

History

In my mind I thought that at 2.9 million coins the 1897-p Morgan WAS WAY under VALUED .. so I said to myself - self - let create a roll of these puppies from EBay purchases but ONLY from NGC ANCS PCGS ONLY 62 and 63 slabs ... I cracked them all and made my ROLL and waited ..........................................................and waited ............................ This was a two years ago .................................................................................

It wasn't until recently I sent some to PCGS and some to NGC and some to (blargh) PCI cause they had that spiffy promo ... hahahah ...

The PCGS 65's are pretty well sold at this point as they sold pretty quick and the others have been hitting EBAY ... Out of the MAJOR certified ones I have ONE pcgs 65 left out of 3 ( on Ebay ) One 65 NGC still to sell - 3 NGC 63s A questionable 61 and a NCG 62pl and I had 11 of these coins left ( which went to PCI - Okay so I felt generous ) -I will picture some these coins that came back as AU's - What is wrong with these people .. are they thinking that being EXTRA TOUGH is going to give them credibility ... these are 63 64 65 coins in todays markets ... They also said one was cleaned and put in a GOLD holder

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmmm isnt it supposed to be red ........

Well this is my $125 dollar lesson learned ... DO not follow suite ...

Pictures shortly