• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HORD OF TRADE DOLLARS FOUND IN GERMANY !!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

NOT !!!!!!!!!!! devil.gifBet that got you going for a second devil.gif

Just another of my International ebay finds 27_laughing.gif

Gess he is sick of trying to sell them One by One or hopefuly all the collectors have become wise to them now !! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1743928-1.jpg

Just for a laff would some one like to put a value on this lot, if they were the real thing 27_laughing.gif

hi.gif

1743928-1.jpg.4177573bc662408a744cbe976f2fc7e6.jpg

You think thats good you should see some of the stuff i have found

Last night i found a FAKE 1921 Morgan ??????? Why would you fake a 21 !!! makepoint.gif

hi.gif

You will not get it for $5. I'll bet you can't get it for $500.

Why not, they're all fake and who's to guarantee even made of silver?

I love how prescient those Prussians were, hoarding Trade Dollars that were dated two years ahead of their minting in the United States. These must have been issued to commemorate the Franco-Prussian war of 1870 and held in trust ever since. devil.gif

You will not get it for $5. I'll bet you can't get it for $500.

oh well i am sure i will survive.......... i have not been able to get any these past 35 or so years so i am really not used to getting any

again i will survive

msybe you can get it for 500+ dollars 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

i sure hope so as you needs it lots more than i do devil.gif

If you could get them at $2 apiece it would be $100. I'd pay that for the lot. (And they are NOT silver) Also I only see a few trade dollars in that group. Most of them are seated dollars.

Make great poker chips. Can you see it, sitting around with the boys playing poker and tossing seated and trade dollars into the pot.

Make great poker chips. Can you see it, sitting around with the boys playing poker and tossing seated and trade dollars into the pot.

What a great idea!!! takeit.gif