• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maple leaf coins needed

6 posts in this topic

I need the following silver maple leaf coins to complete a collection. Also looking for the privy issues of Canada. Got lots of nice coins to swap. If interested, drop me a line at: luskie@roadrunner.com. Thanks for looking.

1988, 1991, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2005.

I've got 2 1998 Titanic 86th anniversary maple leafs I was going to send them in for grading but if the price is right I'll save my grading fees no time for pics right now but if your interested I'll put some on tomarrow.

Yes, they are beautiful coins and would love to have them, but at age 74 and on limited income, I could not possibly meet your price at 75.00 each. If I had the cash I would have purchased them off of ebay at 39.95 each. My offer of 50.00 in trade still stands. If you decide to part with them, contact me at: luskie@roadrunner.com.