• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: AirTite Storage boxes - A and H sizes

8 posts in this topic

REVISION:

I'm looking for several Airtite boxes with cards for the A-size and H-size directfit AirTites

I want to buy 1 H-size and 1 or 2 A-size boxes (card color=black). The cheapest I can find on eBay is $7.50 each with shipping at $4 + $2 per additional box. Can anyone beat that? Otherwise, I'll be going to JP's Corner to buy. I'll accept used boxes if the cards are still okay and the box isn't too banged up.

Thanks!

Sorry, I'm using all of mine. Lately I'm using them to hold my oversize medals in 2 1/2" flips where I just drop the medals/flips in the box and use the cards as dividers. Works great smile.gif

Good luck!

I want to buy a size A and a size H AirTite storage box (card color: black). Can anyone beat $21 shipped?

Hi michael .... hi.gif

Are you talking about 2X2 card board boxes?

And I have a hundred or so round air tights I need to move. I’ll need to check them but I believe they are the size for Morgan, Peace, and Ike Dollars.

Not the most elaborate, but I actually folded (origami) my own boxes out of paper, making them square on the sides and long, with the length just however long the piece of paper. The width/height is the size of the AirTite container. I decided that the cash that would be spent on the boxes would better go to coins and the AirTite containers themselves.

Just an idea.