• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NICE SLQS GOING UP ON EBAY STARTING THIS MORNING AT 3AM

4 posts in this topic

BOUGHT THIS SET IN FT WORTH, TX MY FRIEND BOUGHT THESE AT AMO CARTER EXPO BACK WHEN BASS BOTHERS WERE AUCTIONS, HE PASSED AWAY LAST YEAR, HE CRACKED OUT ALOT OF PCGS/NGC SLAB TO PUT IN HIS ALBUM, SOME HAVE TAGS, ONLY 6 WERE LOST! HE KEPT A LOG ON THEM. CHECK OUT EBAY SLQS JUST TO SEE SOME NICE ONES, SOME OR GOING INTO NGC/ W/PCGS TAGS. QUESTION IS NGC GOING TO GET A BETTER SLAB SOON?? THANKS IN ADVANCE J. yay.gif

It's really hard to understand your messages and auction information WHEN YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND DON'T USE PROPER PUNCTUATION, BECAUSE THEN ALL YOUR WORDS JUMBLE TOGETHER INTO A CHAOTIC MESS!!!

Seriously, you will make tons more money selling things if you can write clearly and communicate better with your potential buyers.

Also, try providing a link to your auctions in posts like this. I had to figure out that SLQS is also your eBay handle, then do a search for it on eBay. Here's a link for everybody else, if they're interested: SLQS's auctions on eBay

Is the 1918-S really fully struck? Is the shield sharp and completely detailed, with all rivets and the inner shield details showing? If so, I'm a seriously interested party. Don't care about the slab (or ex-slab), I am looking for 100% fully-struck SLQs, and will pay top dollar!

What kind of return policy is in place if I don't agree that it's fully struck?

BOUGHT THIS SET IN FT WORTH, TX MY FRIEND BOUGHT THESE AT AMO CARTER EXPO BACK WHEN BASS BOTHERS WERE AUCTIONS, HE PASSED AWAY LAST YEAR, HE CRACKED OUT ALOT OF PCGS/NGC SLAB TO PUT IN HIS ALBUM, SOME HAVE TAGS, ONLY 6 WERE LOST! HE KEPT A LOG ON THEM. CHECK OUT EBAY SLQS JUST TO SEE SOME NICE ONES, SOME OR GOING INTO NGC/ W/PCGS TAGS. QUESTION IS NGC GOING TO GET A BETTER SLAB SOON?? THANKS IN ADVANCE J. yay.gif

does you have an ebay link? I'm interested thumbsup2.gif