• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Eagle Early Releases submission ?

2 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere on here. But, can't seem to find anything. So sorry if these are repeat questions. I will have 3 2007 Silver Eagles to be graded. And will be looking to have them with the Early releases label. But, of course I want the biggest bang for my buck. So can I submit these with at least 2 of some other coins for a 5 coin minimum for the Modern Tier? Or is it mandatory that the Silver Eagles are on a separate invoice, to receive the Early Releases designation? Which would mean I would have to send them in as Earlybird. Or maybe another scenario is that I do not designate them as early release and gather some other coins and submit on one invoice as modern tier (5 coin min.) right?

• Administrator

Hi Claude:

Thanks for your question. Any coins receiving a special label should be submitted on their own submission form.

Early Releases can be submitter under Modern Special tier, but a five coin minimum does apply. If you have only three coins, you can use the Early Bird tier. Based on the tier pricing, it is very much to the submitter's advantage to use the Modern Special tier and plan submissions to meet minimum requirements.

You can combine shipping on mulitple submissions.