• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Nicely Toned Eagle

76 posts in this topic

Irvin, that image is pretty dark, but that looks like a very pretty coin. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Lovely coins Ron, Tom and Bruce!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Irvin, that image is pretty dark, but that looks like a very pretty coin. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Lovely coins Ron, Tom and Bruce!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks Sy i'll try to turn the light on foreheadslap.gif and take another photo without so much c makepoint.gifontrast

1734591-Picture004.jpg

1734591-Picture001.jpg

1734591-Picture001.jpg.28f9ee380d1e79b4dc17e2e340bfe6f0.jpg

Awfully pretty there Ron takeit.gifthumbsup2.gif

Will these work for you also?

78-CCKillerRev.jpg

ronpeace1.jpg

Yes sir: that carson city is a killer and everybody likes a toned Peace Ron bumpit.gif

This is kinda cool!

11002R.jpg

If you ever wanna sell that coin let me know! WOW! Killer luster on that one!!

One of the very few that I've posted that is not (or wasn't) mine - I was asked to comment on the toning and the images were sent to me for review - My opinion was the coin is absolutely NT - If I can find the obverse, I'll post it - its very interesting

I tried to change the thread title to "A Convocation of Nicely Toned Eagles" but apparently I cannot change the name of the thread - too bad - we have a lot of colorful eagles flying around here! Keep 'em coming (No birds^!t please).

Here'a another colorful addition:

84-OTonedReverse.jpg