• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

22 lb box waiting for me @ home

12 posts in this topic

Looks like my latest order from the mint arrived today. Can't wait to get home and open it up. Will also have to fill out an online submission form.

2007 AMERICAN EAGLE SILVER 1 OZ COIN X 10

2007 5-COIN SILVER QUARTERS PROOF SET X 5

2007 5-COIN QUARTERS PROOF SET X 5

2006 10-COIN MINT PROOF SET X 5

2006 10-COIN SILVER PROOF SET X 5

2006 UNCIRCULATED SET X 5

2007 SACAGAWEA GOLDEN DLR 250 CT BAG (P)

2007 SACAGAWEA GOLDEN DLR 250 CT BAG (D)

I haven't submitted anything to NGC yet. The proof sets will get boxed up and submitted along with 8 or 9 of the Eagles. I will have to wait and see about the Sac's but hopefully I will be able to submit some of them.

I need to buy some rolls or something to store the Sac's that don't make the cut and try to push them on the Bay.

Well, I opened the Denver bag and no edge lettering. Got a few good picks so far but have only gone through about 50 coins so far. My picture taking skills are not the greatest and my camera isn't the best for taking pictures of coins. But here are a few pictures.

picture028fd7.jpgpicture029qp8.jpg

picture030vk9.jpg

picture031mn3.jpg

picture026nd0.jpg

picture027qk4.jpg

picture032qy6.jpg

picture033dd1.jpg

Guess what else happened with this order. I ordered 10 Proof Silver Eagles and I got 11.

The US Mint monitors this forum under provisions in the Patriot Act...

Prepare for a visit from Treasury Agents!

MUHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

(Just kiddin' -- nice box!)