• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mea Culpa

6 posts in this topic

I want to appologize to those who were in Bruce's Coin Photo contest. I was the last guy to have the coin before it went "underground". I got the coin probably back in November, thought I sent it on then stopped hanging out on the boards here for unrelated reasons (Cutting back on internet and coin time at the "suggestion" of the wife).

Bruce recently saw a post of mine on ebay and sent me a note asking what happened to his coin. I searched around and found that I had not sent it on. I've now returned it to him.

Sorry for putting the contest into the deep freeze.

On a semi related note. After logging on again I see I've got a number of Private messages. Is there a setting I can use to be notified at my regular email when I get message here?

I got the coin back in hand today and I want to say thanks to Larry. He sent me 2 proof Statehood Qtr. Silvers. Thanks Larry. No Hard Feelings! As to the contest.. I posted the photos... For now I am not going to send it out again... Karma... HEH