• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watch the charts closely, kids.

16 posts in this topic

I agree ... Not big

As a Auto Techie that does Emissions repair in MA ... these prices are Nothing!

Catalytic Converters have RHODIUM in them ... do a per ounce chart on that puppy!

Find that one MUNKEY and Post it smile.gif - Catalytic Converters dont GO bad they get CLOGGED UP - the metals are still there intact and ready for recycling ...

Speaking of silver, jgrinz, did you recieve your coins yet from that auction in SC?

No You - They tapped my card pretty quick tho ...

Speaking of silver, jgrinz, did you recieve your coins yet from that auction in SC?

No You - They tapped my card pretty quick tho ...

Nope, not yet.

Here's 30-day Rhodium... I need to buy some cheap catalytic converters!

Don't bother everybody and their friends and thier friends sons are doing it ..

Plus you have to have the SMELTER CONTACT which are not readily known .. they are the ones paying the BIG money to the suppliers ...

I am the bottom of the barrel BUT I make a weeks pay just holding onto them until someone comes by ... then $$$$$ ,,,, RIGHT INTO MY WIFES HANDS hahahahahahahahahah

At first I thought those were your critical readings...he's fixing to flat line...hand me the paddles STAT..."clear"

We had a local cemetary loose over 600 brass vases over the weekend...they figure it took three pickups (or loads) to carry them off. It's one of those head stoneless cemetarys where everything is at at ground level but the majority have a brass plate where you can screw in a brass vase for flowers. All the recycling places have been notified...even in towns 200 miles away. Hope they catch the crooks before they get the chance to smash them down and unload the scrap. Can you imagine, stealing from the dead. mad.gif

I heard on the radio about some guy (I think it was in Atlanta - it was an Atlanta station, anyway)...some guy who'd been getting drunk for several weeks straight and thought it was loads of fun to go out at midnight when he'd been drinking and start to tip over tomb stones. Weeks went by and nobody ever caught him.

Anyway, one night really late, somebody hears screaming from the graveyard. The drunk *spoon* had tipped over a great big granite slab on his leg and got pinned. The radio host got a big laugh out of that one.