• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade for wheat cents - help me fill some holes in my set!

7 posts in this topic

I'm back to working on my Lincoln dansco which is sort of a side project I enjoy working on. I need the dates described below. I'd prefer to trade other wheats for some of these dates. I've got 3 rolls of mixed circulated 1940s wheats and 4 rolls of 1950s wheats. I'm willing to trade out a fair number of my wheats (maybe do something by the roll) in exchange for some of the wheats I need. I know almost all of us has a jar or box full of wheats we never take out and look at any more. Why not go through it and see if you've got something I need? Somebody help me fill some holes in my collection!

Thanks,

Michael

Just a clarification: although I have some pricier dates listed below, I'm just looking to trade or spend a little (if I like a particular coin) to take care of some of the common dates and leave the expensive issues for a later time.

(The following list has been updated 4/1/07 to remove coins I've traded for)

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free VG or F (or better)

10-S

11-D

11-S

12-D

12-S

13-D

13-S

14-D

14-S

15-S

20-S

21-S

23-S

24-D

24-S

25-D

26-S

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free F or better

31-D

31-S

32-P

32-D

33-D

38-S

39-D

I'm looking for the following dates in problem-free condition:

43-D (MS, no spots, please)

43-S (MS, no spots, please)

70-S (small date)

72-S (BU)

82 SD, Zinc (BU)

I'd prefer to trade other wheats for some of these dates. I've got 3 rolls of mixed circulated 1940s wheats and 4 rolls of 1950s wheats. I'm willing to trade out a fair number of my wheats (maybe do something by the roll) in exchange for some of the wheats I need.

I've also got a limited number of G to VG / F mercs and buffalo nickels, or maybe a 40% or 90% kennedy (worth melt) or two I would trade. I'd prefer to trade wheats, though. PM me what you've got and we'll see if we can't work something out.

Got most of what you want but not interested in Lincolns. I am still, however, interested in your Britannias. Care to make a swap. Luskie