• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBay 99 SBA PR70DC, 06-D SAC MS69SF, Statehood Qtrs, Cents, Wash, SAE, Ends 4/8

2 posts in this topic

I have on E-Bay right now a beatiful 1999 Susan B Anthony PR70DCAM that was graded by PCGS. Of course this coin is a Top Pop of just 106 of these coins graded and none finer. I also have a rare 2006-D Satin Finish Sacagawea Dollar in MS69 also graded by PCGS. I'm also selling as a pair, 2005 P & D Lincoln Cents. They both grade MS69 and are both Satin Finish coins and are graded by PCGS. The only Silver Eagle I have to offer is a 2004-W PR69DCAM example. A really nice coin, no spots or haze on it, check out the pictures of the coin. Finally I have Washington and Statehood Quarters to offer. First the 1996-P MS66 Washington. Nice example, no toning or hazing. Next the Statehood Quarters. I have a 2006-D Nevada MS67 Business strike and a 2006-P Nevada MS66 Business strike. The business strikes a getting hard to come by, so put yours away while the getting is good. Just click the links below to get to the auctions you like, and as always thank you for taking the time for looking.

Dave

http://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/ar7j6