• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The best lot of coins on eBay...NOT...

20 posts in this topic

Hi all hi.gif

just found this lot of coins on German eBay #190096930095 One bid at £1.35 and 4 days to go.....

almost 893censored-thumb.gif when the picture came up, Then confused.gif

1718711-1a.jpg1718711-1aa.jpg

hi.gif

1718711-1aa.jpg.176e8e5e57ed779708a0fd651b1f0221.jpg

I am gonna bid on it smile.gif if he takes PAYPAL -

Paypal does Euros RIGHT ??

Pretty funny - I don;t speak German but you can tell someone is person_without_enough_empathying him out on the high shipping charge smile.gif

hi.gifYep no problem on Euros

Could be a laff grin.gif just watch bet there is a rare DD Bell in the lot he has missed grin.gifgrin.gif

I hope you get lucky if you do bid jgrinz. I've always been leary of these and figure I'd wind up getting a bunch of worthless pennies or something like that.

I have translated in to english but still cannot work out weather or not he will take PP he has just said he will take other forms of payment !!!

Shall i email him 893whatthe.gif and freek him out 893whatthe.gif

I already did ... Went something like this :

Hallo - ich war das Wundern iy Sie Nehmen PAYPAL und wenn so, was das Verschiffen die Ansammlung in die USA würde schicken sollen - ich nehme den an, der an Extrakosten sein würde. Bitte sobald reagieren possibleThank Sie

laugh.gif

smile.gifStorming 27_laughing.gif

" Hello i was amaze take that iy it and send Paypal should became tale would become if so what the provide the aggregation into the USA i that at extra cost its please as soon as react possable"

????? YOU KILL ME TO ??????? foreheadslap.gif

smile.gifStorming 27_laughing.gif

" Hello i was amaze take that iy it and send Paypal should became tale would become if so what the provide the aggregation into the USA i that at extra cost its please as soon as react possable"

????? YOU KILL ME TO ??????? foreheadslap.gif

Yikes thats is a REAL ROUGH translation

"aggregation" last time I saw that was readers digest WORD POWER

Hallo - ich war das Wundern iy Sie Nehmen PAYPAL und wenn so, was das Verschiffen die Ansammlung in die USA würde schicken sollen - ich nehme den an, der an Extrakosten sein würde. Bitte sobald reagieren possibleThank Sie

laugh.gif

May need Colonel Klink to translate that one sign-funnypost.gif

laugh.gif

Mike, do you realize that you just told him you were having a sex-change operation and you want to marry him? Argh! President Kennedy all over again!

Chris