• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odds for latest submission

8 posts in this topic

I recently sent 6 2007 1 oz Gold proof coins to NGC. They are in quality control now. What do you think the odds of me getting any PF 70's from this lot?

Thanks, I just checked and they are still in Quality Control. Probably will go to Finalized tomorrow. Once I find out I will post the results.

I bought 10 gold eagle sets from the mint and screened all the coins before submitting. I sent 7 complete sets back to the mint and of the 12 total coins I had left, 11 came back PF70. Some of the coins I sent back would certainly have cored 70 but since they were sets I had to send complete sets back - I sent the all 7 sets back due to A large black smudge on liberty's "high point". Still cant figure out how it got there - almost looks like they rubbed against the inside of the plastic case.

God luck - my guess is 50%

Jeff