• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not your average Walking Liberty.

38 posts in this topic

Thanks for the resurrection...fun to scroll through to see what you said about this particular Walker...my "gape" jaw is still agape.

Thanks for the resurrection...fun to scroll through to see what you said about this particular Walker...my "gape" jaw is still agape.

I have fond memories of this coin in hand! Oh WOW! This coin was a stunner!

That coin deserves to be resurrected at least once a year. Thanks for bringing it back to life Bruce. It may not be possible to do a nicer job of imaging any coin than what you did on this one. :applause::applause:

Tremendous coin Skyman! If it wasn't for the date on the third picture I could have sworn it was a modern proof silver eagle. Fantastic!

Thank you for the nice comments folks!

I think Bruce did an EXCELLENT job of imaging this coin.

If anyone is going to the Santa Clara show next month, I will probably be bringing this coin along if you want to see it. I normally go on the Friday of the show.