• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHADDAYA THINK?

19 posts in this topic

These were delivered this morning. I'm getting ready to go through them right now. Do you think I'll find any edge lettering? MS67's? MS68's? In any case, it will be fun!

1718192-IMG_1471.JPG

Chris

1718192-IMG_1471.JPG.a68ca62c9f4aec82b036a4eaefa8bf3e.JPG

heheh Have fun ... Do you loupe them all ???

I know it can be tedious and a strain on the neck, but you never know what else may be found.

Chris

Well, here I go!

1718369-IMG_1472.JPG

WOW, MIKE, CHECK THIS OUT!

1718369-IMG_1473.JPG1718369-IMG_1474.JPG

Who says you can't find anything in bags! I only got through 25 coins, and I just had to post this. 13 others are awfully darn close to this.

Chris

1718369-IMG_1474.JPG.5367ad0eaea2e659c6f17aa551c3997b.JPG

Good luck Chris! Finding those 67s and 68s should pay for your chiropractic bill! wink.gif

Hoot

p.s. I rate this thread "one star."

27_laughing.gif

Did you spread a blanket on the dining room table, or do you look at your coins while in bed. Nevermind, I really don't want to know. insane.gif Let's see a picture of the lettered edge on that Sac. tongue.gif

Did you spread a blanket on the dining room table, or do you look at your coins while in bed. Nevermind, I really don't want to know. insane.gif Let's see a picture of the lettered edge on that Sac. tongue.gif

Lou, that's a beach towel! Oh, I forgot, there are no beaches in Maine. I'm using two 8' folding tables that my Mom used for her art group and I've converted her art room into an examination room. And before you say anything................coins not bodies.

If I find a Sac with the edge lettering, you won't need photos to know that I've found one. They will be able to hear my yelling and whooping as far away as PCGS.

Chris

Good luck Chris! Finding those 67s and 68s should pay for your chiropractic bill! wink.gif

Hoot

27_laughing.gif

I rate Hoot 1/2 star!

Chris

PS. Mark, do you like ladybugs?

27_laughing.gif

but Michael hasn't replied yet confused-smiley-013.gif

devil.gif

Don't bother Michael, he's too busy trying to find where all of his stars went.

Chris

Are you going to make a pair of shorts out of the bags? grin.gif

No, I've been saving all of them until the time comes when a doctor tells me that I will have to carry around a sack in my pants for the remainder of my life.

Chris