• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pictures needed!

10 posts in this topic

Hey all! I need pictures for the article on Third Party Grading I am writing over at Wikipedia. You need to be willing to release the pictures into public domain, so that I can put them up over there.

Pictures needed:

Old ANACS photo certificate

PCGS very early holder (OGH or rattler)

maybe NGC holder

Preferrably, picture will show entire slab, to give readers an idea of what it looks like.

Thanks guys.

Do you know or heard of Brandon @ Anaconda Coin?

They might let you brouse their archive and allow reproductions upon approval.

Just a thought.

I have examples of pretty much all the early slabs by ANACS, PCGS and NGC, including ANACS photo-certs. I also have many examples of EARLY certified coins, ie. when they were encased in post-marked first-day covers (even before the photo-certs). I'll be glad to image anything you need. I can do scans and/or digital images. Just let me know!

I have examples of pretty much all the early slabs by ANACS, PCGS and NGC, including ANACS photo-certs. I also have many examples of EARLY certified coins, ie. when they were encased in post-marked first-day covers (even before the photo-certs). I'll be glad to image anything you need. I can do scans and/or digital images. Just let me know!

James, would you mind sending digital images to me, too? Please? I would love to have this in my reference material.

Chris

I forgot to give the following disclaimer: I hereby relinquish all copyright privileges to the linked images. You may use them as public-domain materials.

This goes for physics, cpm and anybody else with whom they choose to share the images.