• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

error coin prices

8 posts in this topic

hello all!

just curious, does anyone know of a book or web site that lists some or most of the varieties' selling prices as displayed in the cherrypickers' guide? thanks in advance.

halfpint confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you going to stick around long enough to answer your post replies this time ?

Are you going to give him any information?

I agree, Fred Weinberg is a good place to look, though he usually has bigger errors and high dollar stuff. There is an error price guide I've seen around, but I don't know where to get it. Someone was giving them away for free at FUN a couple years ago. Maybe check CONECA? Other than that, there's always Ebay if you know what you are looking for. I find that errors on Ebay are almost always mislabelled, or called by something different. Not a very reliable source for this field.

Am I " going to " give him any info ?

He came onboard touting an article from Coin World, in a previous post, and we gave him plenty. He was asked which issue the article was from. He never replied to any portion of any of his posts that I can see.

Now, Sir, please do not start with me. Please know from what, and where, and perhaps of whom, you are speaking.

Voluntarily, as I owe you nothing, I will state for others that I am only lighthearted and playful with halfpint. He or she would know this already from reading through posts on this forum.

Good day,

Fergie.

hello fergie!

sorry i didn't get back sooner on the last post,i have a habit of posting then moving on to something else and then checking back the next day or so. the subject of the single proofs was in the april 2 edition of CW.

now lets play nice!

halfpint

hello fergie!

sorry i didn't get back sooner on the last post,i have a habit of posting then moving on to something else and then checking back the next day or so. the subject of the single proofs was in the april 2 edition of CW.

now lets play nice!

halfpint

My CW always seems to run a little late because of the Universal Somali Personnel Section.

Chris