• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has somebody got beef with me? ("rate this thread" system comments)

81 posts in this topic

little winkies rules me out tongue.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

HMMMM, I dunno Stanley shy.gif

How would you like to view me as. flowerred.gif

Thank you for the interest there Stan,,, may I call you Stan ? shy.gif

Bye, for now,

Fergie.

893whatthe.gif Scary post

John

Fergie, are you a princess or a prince? smile.gif

Er...is frog not an option? But I'm not going to kiss you to find out if you really are a prince! tongue.gif

Er...is frog not an option? But I'm not going to kiss you to find out if you really are a prince! tongue.gif

ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit, ribbit!

Wihlborg,

That IS SO funny. 27_laughing.gif

Fergie.

PS, I guess you did'nt have a clue who ya were chattin up in our other "Loupes" conversation. 893blahblah.gif :whatthe : 27_laughing.gif

PSS, pendragon, go away,

we hi-jacked the thread for a party, don't you see.?

There have been simpletons like that lurking every since I joined the boards. They have wee little minds to match their wee little winkies. I've learned to ignore their backstabbing attempts because why should I let an obviously inferior person influence my mood!

Come on Victor, sumo.gif

don't sugar coat it tell us how you really feel... poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I agree doing away with the star rating would be no great loss to this forum, threads rate on their content and if you don’t like what’s in one; just grow a pair and post it.

Maybe without that way of being a pain around here, a loser might just go away. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

EZ_E,

Frog is definitely not an option.

Kisses are AAALLLLL good though, sweetie. acclaim.gif

Fergie.

There have been simpletons like that lurking every since I joined the boards. They have wee little minds to match their wee little winkies. I've learned to ignore their backstabbing attempts because why should I let an obviously inferior person influence my mood!

little winkies rules me out tongue.gif

893whatthe.gif

Hey stanley,

When I saw that 893whatthe.gif

I could'nt stop laughing.

I was thinking, yer like, geez, what did I stumble into 893whatthe.gif

OHH, well, wats up, the board was really slow this morning.

This was the only entertainment I guess.

Fergie.

PS

Just kidding pendragon, jump in and have a brewskie thumbsup2.gif

Michael, nobody pays attention to star ratings... I don't use them, nobody hardly ever does. Don't let it bother you.

Now back to the partaaaay!

I'm all for a party, but I am still concerned about the topic of the thread.

1715686-nut-brown-ale-2.jpg

Yep, I agree, we just lightened the mood a little.

What can we do, we sure are not in control of neither NGC, nor the Kiddo's.

What ya up to pendragon ?

Here the weather is looking nice and soon I'm going out for a drive.

Fergie.

Wouldn't worry about anything Micheal. I really don't think that anyone pays attention to those stars that much anyway. Coins sell themselves if they are a purchase that someone wants. You described your coins according to thier conditions and was honest about them. That's all it takes to sell coins and I'm sure that there is much more respect from members that see your post than you think. thumbsup2.gif

English beer - and darn fine beer too! There's nothing better than a cool nut brown ale.

I aint never had any english beer.

I like my beer clear and my nuts salted. thumbsup2.gif

You'll have to try some someday - a little pricey, but very good and I don't drink frequently enough for it to be a problem (I'd rather spend my money on coins).

Bobby - thanks smile.gif

Wouldn't worry about anything Micheal. I really don't think that anyone pays attention to those stars that much anyway. Coins sell themselves if they are a purchase that someone wants. You described your coins according to thier conditions and was honest about them. That's all it takes to sell coins and I'm sure that there is much more respect from members that see your post than you think. thumbsup2.gif

I agree. You provide excellent input into these boards, have had excellent WYKTK posts and take among the best coin pics than most anyone else on these boards. You're far, far ahead of the curve in my opinion. Now, your winkie issue is between you and your wife, however. grin.gif

I voted. smile.gif

Kill the stars!!! I've hated them since the beginning.

While we're at it, Kill the WYNTK moniker and simply make a "substantive threads archive" (or some such thing). Let Arch be the arbiter of that decision, I suppose.

Does my little winkie eliminate my opinion from the pool of valid opinions? shy.gif

Hoot

Does my little winkie eliminate my opinion from the pool of valid opinions? shy.gif

Hoot

No, 'cause though you be small in winkie, you be big in heart!

Little Big Man. thumbsup2.gif

I've noticed that someone likes to one-star threads for no apparent reason. The only time that I rate a thread is to counteract that effort. Other than Hoot's threads, that is. I always give Hoot a one-star rating. devil.gif

Hoot

I thought the character, Wee Little Winkie, was based on you.

Chris

Hoot

No, 'cause though you be small in winkie, you be big in heart!

Little Big Man. thumbsup2.gif

You're a fine, fine man, Victor. Your generosity is only exceeded by that of Caleb. wink.gif

I always give Hoot a one-star rating. devil.gif

I've known and understood this for quite some time. tonofbricks.gif

Hoot

I thought the character, Wee Little Winkie, was based on you.

Chris

It is, but again, Chris, you failed to answer the question. makepoint.gif That's why I've always given your threads one star. insane.gif

stooges.gif

Hoot

Arch, I suggest that you eliminate the 5 star rating system since it serves very little use except to allow a few petty individuals to show superiority over another.

ummm ... a poll?? wow, i kinda just shrugged this whole post off as being blow out of proportion ... star ratings?? I really don't think anyone gives these a second glance in the first place. Let's not be so picayune about it, eh?

It is, but again, Chris, you failed to answer the question. makepoint.gif That's why I've always given your threads one star. insane.gif

stooges.gif

Hoot

Michael's thread has been hijacked so many times that I don't know what question you're talking about. I don't pay attention to the stars, anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I'd still like to know if Arch is ever going to give us an emoticon depicting Caesar or some Roman statesman with the "Thumbs Down" gesture. Now that, I could use!

Chris

I'd like to be able to rate individual posts within each thread. insane.gif

Lou. maybe we should have "star" emoticons, and do away with the current rating system. That way, you would at least know who gave you a particular rating.

Chris

I'd still like to know if Arch is ever going to give us an emoticon depicting Caesar or some Roman statesman with the "Thumbs Down" gesture. Now that, I could use!

Chris

Great idea! thumbsup2.gif