• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Stolen Polish Coins Alert"

15 posts in this topic

Bummer. I'm sorry for your bad news. frown.gif Those are some sweet looking coins!

I have a friend who sent $8,000 worth of coins cross country FedEx. They arrived to the intended city but the FedEx guy stole the package and FedEx wouldn't pay the claim nor prosecute the thief!

That is why I only send valuables registered mail although that probably wasn't an option for you.

Thanks for all your kind words.

The coins are unique and should be easily identified if they show up anywhere.

I just hope that someday, someone, somewhere, somehow, somebody will remmember that.

I'm still waiting for PCGS board to approve me on their message board.

But if anybody can help me and post information on PCGS board about

** Stolen Polish Coins **

I'll be very thankful.

Just a crazy suggestion. If the title of this post were to be changed to “Stolen Polish Coins” wouldn’t it show up in google search if anyone was to enter Polish coins in it?

With emphasis on the quotation marks

Please visit this link and thank you !

Stolen Polish Coins Alert

Sorry for your loss.

Could only be a coincidence (no pun intended) but hasn’t this county in Texas recently come up in conversation? Was it the WCG thread? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The plot thickens...

Well, it was WCG but they were located in Harris County, the other County mentioned was north of Houston, outside of the town of Humble.

Provided by LuvToCollect:

~RICHLAND COUNTY. Richland County was established by a declaration of the Constitutional Convention of 1868-69.qv It included land now in Limestone, McLennan, Hill, and Navarro counties. Richland County was never organized or legalized by legislative act.~

Harris County is huge, encompassing a population of about 7 million persons...with those kind of odds, things are gonna happen!

Gold coins can be solidified into bullion with little loss to the thieves...what a shame.

Gold coins can be solidified into bullion with little loss to the thieves...what a shame.

Isn't gold like that... just random melted gold ... hard to unload?

Not in thes boarder country Meester.

or Cuba or Puetro Rico or just about any country in South America, including some Governments!...etc.

I would think a cache of coins like this is exiting the country as we speak.