• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prez number 2

6 posts in this topic

hello everyone!

do you think we will be able to get rolls at the bank when the 2nd prez bucks come out in may? or will we have to purchase the rolls from the mint at a premium?

halfpint 893whatthe.gif

The same banks that ordered the George Washington Dollars will probably be the same banks that order the John Adams Dollar when it is released.

I think we will probably get #2, and maybe #3. By the time we get to #4 it may be getting difficult, and it would not surprise me if #5 starts the order from the mint only era.

I think we will probably get #2, and maybe #3. By the time we get to #4 it may be getting difficult, and it would not surprise me if #5 starts the order from the mint only era.

Unfortunately, I agree with you. frown.gif

I believe Friday was the last day for banks to order complete rolls of the Washington dollars. The Washington dollars will be mixed with other dollar coins.

Joe

My local B.of A. branch never did give me any GW rolls! Every time I called they said to try back in a few days. The last time I called, they said they were already out of 'em! Guess I'm already pre-conditioned & pre-qualified for ordering from the mint huh (not that I'm going to). confused-smiley-013.gif