• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camera Question

6 posts in this topic

I have a Fujfilm F10 6.3 Mega Pixel Camera that I just hate. To me it is not user friendly and I have never been able to to take good coin pictures with it. I now use a Nikon Coolpix 950 that I gave $32.00 off Ebay. It takes great coin pictures but being so old it has a few limitations. I just bought a Nikon Coolpix 5400 off of Ebay today. Just from what I have seen and heard ,I personally, am sticking with Nikon. TJ, I looked on Ebay and your camera looks like a clone to the Nikon Coolpix 5400 and has the same 5.1 Mega pixels. Probably a quality camera. thumbsup2.gif

That isn't too surprising. Many of Fuji's cameras are Nikon bodies with different sensors and some custom options.

TJ, I looked on Ebay and your camera looks like a clone to the Nikon Coolpix 5400 and has the same 5.1 Mega pixels. Probably a quality camera. thumbsup2.gif

I haven't purchased the camera yet. Consumers Reports praises it as a "Best Buy" in its category. We currently have a Fujifilm A345 that takes terrible coin pictures and is not user friendly. I need a camera that will take great pictures on a business trip overseas in May but most importantly, over the long haul, I want one to image my coins.

Thanks for the comments! Any other opinions, comments are also appreciated too.