• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Feuchtwanger Cent PCGS/NGC

9 posts in this topic

Hoot, what do you think that one will end up going for?
Just guessing, but probably a couple of dollars or so more than the second to the last bid?

flowerred.gif

Just guessing, but probably a couple of dollars or so more than the second to the last bid?

flowerred.gif

foreheadslap.gif

flowerred.gif

foreheadslap.gif

An XF45 Feuchtwanger usually sells at auctions between $140 - $160. I paid near the lower end several years ago, so I would HOPE that Hoot gets toward the upper end or more $ for his. Good Luck.

flowerred.gif

foreheadslap.gif

An XF45 Feuchtwanger usually sells at auctions between $140 - $160. I paid near the lower end several years ago, so I would HOPE that Hoot gets toward the upper end or more $ for his. Good Luck.

Thanks! I'm hoping for something on the upper end of that scale, and I've seen a few run slightly more - all depends on timing and interest.

Hoot