• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teletrade

17 posts in this topic

Whew! I thought it was me, or there was something wrong with my account.

I was browsing, put in a max bid (1 of like 20 something), and it said "Account suspended, please call customer service". I did so immediately, nobody there (of course). I tried clearing my cache and logging back in and kept getting an error message from their server ... now I get zippo, so, yes, it must be down altogether.

Sorry, I got panicked, but I have alot out there on their site right now and was watching and bidding.

Yikes they have a data file corruption ... Page is up .. Cannot login

User Not Found error .. They will be a while rebuilding from backups

The site was down or having problems. It can be accessed now.

the site seems, partially up at least, but I still get the "Your username and/or password is invalid. (03)." error when logging in.

Frustrating. (and yes, I am using a valid login)

OMG !!!

"Teletrade regrets that we've had to cancel

tonight's auction due to equipment failure.

Lots will be reassigned to a later auction.

We apologize for the inconvenience. "

Yikes they have a data file corruption ... Page is up .. Cannot login

User Not Found error .. They will be a while rebuilding from backups

Told ya it was no small fault ... smile.gif - They have to rebuild the user file

Teletrade has run a subpar web site for years and ignores even the most basic recommendations, such as allowing users to establish and change their own passwords.

Perhaps this embarrassing and avoidable failure (mirroring and automatic failover, anyone) will prompt them to join the rest of us in 2007.

I'm not holding my breath.

screwy.gif

Beijim