• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2006 P 20th Anniversary Silver Dollar Reverse Proof NGC 70 Coins?

4 posts in this topic

I recently won on eBay two Silver Dollar Set 2006 P Reverse PF S$1 Eagle 20th Anniversary PF 70 Coins.

I paid between $ 575 and $ 625 for the two Coins.

The two Coins look almost perfect except that on the back of both of the Coins there is a tiny silver color dot around 1/4 of an inch higher than the upper left part of the "D" in word "DOLLAR".

The Tiny Dot is the same Shiny Color as the Coin Lettering and the Reversed Figure on the Coin.

The Tiny Dot is almost in the same location in the two Coins but maybe is 1/16 of an inch higher in one of the Coins.

The two Coins are from two different eBay Sellers.

The Coins "NGC" Serial Numbers are the following.

"2216376-026" and

"3032248-015".

I would appreciate if someone can check on the "NGC" Coin Database to verify if these two Coins are registered as true "NGC" "PF 70" Coins.

Maybe I am being too picky, but I always thought that "PCGS" or "NGC" "70" Rated Coins are truly perfect Coins without any imperfections at all.

Thank You.

Jonathan

Jonathan ,

These coins do check out, do not know what to say about the spots, I also own two of these gradedy NGC 70's and there appears to be no spots on mine. I don't think you did bad with what you paid for them though!!!

As in Regular mint eagles I think you have silver chips which is really NOT considered a detraction to the grade of the coin. Great Deal on those my friend