• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good thing this BOZO had a return policy - grrr

10 posts in this topic

1691714-krap.jpg

My Picture is to the left HIs picture is to the right - Can you see why I was mad when it came in

frustrated.gif

1691714-krap.jpg.3c24b72fa7e153db40e33b7a67f901d4.jpg

Hi, jgrinz

Ah, it looks like the buffalo's date has been dipped in acid to bring out the date. His picture is washed out white so this deception can't be detected!

I would be upset too! frustrated.gif

AAJ

The washed out scratch is in the original photo...but the Nic-a-date doesn't show up at all. Which seller is this so I can remove him from search queries?

Why do you think there is more profit in raw coins?

Is there a point to this question as I don't understand. If your question is why I bought the coin ... it was for my personal RAW buffalo collection and not for resale.

Otherwise I am 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The washed out scratch is in the original photo...but the Nic-a-date doesn't show up at all. Which seller is this so I can remove him from search queries?

I will not say as his description does say it which I failed to notice and his return policy was good so except for the doctored pictures ...