• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My impression of NGC at the show...............................

4 posts in this topic

First of all,The young lady who helped me was a SERIOUS Betty.(I can't remember your name but you had on a dark top and had dark hair).

Well she was outstanding.I plopped my big but down,Threw my bag on the table and was cluless as what to do next.

She basically took me by the hand and went thru the whole prosess.

When I had questions,If she didn't know the answer she got someone who did.

I took a long time filling out my paperwork and she only left for a minute or so and came right back to make sure I was alright.

When I had Technical Questions,The grader who was behind the table was Johnny on the spot.

They probably saved me a couple hundred dollars stearing me to what service I should use.

Saturday was probably the busiest day and they treated me as if I was the only person there.

You guys rock. cool.gif

Oh yea.....Give my girl a raise.

grin.gif

Yep, they stayed WAY busy throughout the entire time I was at the show. (I know because I never did get a chance to talk too much with Brian Silliman (who was about everywhere at once behind their tables most of the time)

However they remained remarkably calm and friendly to everyone... even those of us who checked back every hour or two to see if their coins had come back. I don't know how the other grading companies fared, but NGC was packed.

I had the same experience with them at FUN, they are extremely helpful in what has to be a stressful time for them. The folks at PCGS were helpful too. In fact the grading companies were more pleasant then some of the dealers.