• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everbody give this 1821 Bust Half a try, visual grade and OVERTON Variety

11 posts in this topic

Hi, Everyone hi.gif

A nice 1821 OVERTON variety and one of the most visual to attribute, give it a try! smile.gif

Grade and what do you think of her raw self? Would she be added to your CBH collection? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

AAJ

1821cbh.jpg

1821cbhr.jpg

I don't have my Overton book with me at the office but yes, this is an original coin that I would add to my collection (provided I didn't already have this variety). This one would grade in the VF20-25 range. I have an 1822 that looks almost identical in appearance that grades slightly higher at VF35.

I am fairly certain that it is a O-103 and grades VF20. It is a original coin and I wouldn't mind having a coin like it in my collection.

Yes, very nice VF something or other. I like the even wear and the look. Definite keeper!

Nice half! I bought another 1809 today, I'll probably put up a thread tomorrow since I'm at the office today... tonofbricks.gif