• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why I missed the ANA

3 posts in this topic

I had to relocate my office do the the sale of the building I was in. I had 13 days to find a new office. I ended up finishing my garage off and moving in to there. Did all the work myself except fot the plastering. Really do not have the patience for it.

589a8b16f2461_226457-office1.jpg.b2b7200566ee79ebf9fdf5bed75c6613.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that you could not make it, I had a very good time and think you would have also. From the pictures that you have posted of your homemade coin chests, I would think that your new business space must look very good if you did the work yourself.

Those are the type of pic's that drive me NUTS! My office could NEVER look that neat.......NEVER! I have paperwork everywhere. It's like controlled chaos. It looks disastrous to the unknowing, but I know where everything is. My wife is AMAZED at how I know where to locate specific items. Invoices etc......

Looks as if you did fine work there. I'm not sure if it was worth missing Baltimore for, but fine work. wink.gif

See you in Auburn?