• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Complete Guide to Buffalo Nickels, 2nd and 3rd editions

5 posts in this topic

A while back I managed to win two copies of the third edition of David Lange's Complete Guide to Buffalo Nickels from NGC's Numisma-Quest. I already owned a copy of the second edition so I am keeping a copy of the third edition and offering the second edition and spare third edition for sale.

My copy of the second edition is like new. I read through the book once and used it as a reference a few times. The copy of the third edition is supposed to be signed, but I haven't opened the shrink wrap to verify that. I know that my first copy that I am keeping is signed.

2nd edition - $15 delivered

3rd edition - $35 delivered

These are for US deliveries. If someone outside the US is interested let me know and we can work out shipping details.

Let me know if you want pictures or any other details.

Thanks for the comments, James. I haven't taken the time to much more than skim the third edition but I know the second edition was great. I don't even collect the series but I found it very informative and entertaining.

The third edition is now sold. The second edition is still available and would be a good buy for someone who is considering this series but hasn't commited yet or just wants to be more informed when these come up in posts here. The Bang to Buck ratio is higher with the second edition. grin.gif