• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC turnaround times for World Coins

5 posts in this topic

Are the turnaround times getting a lot longer than are stated? I have a submission that arrived Feb 6 and has been in Quality Control for over 10 days. Has anyone else experienced this. Also, I have a submission that went from Received to Quality Control, then back to 'Scheduled for Grading.

They seem to be a little slower recently.

On 2/19 I submitted under World Gold (5 day est) and grades posted on day 6 - a Saturday. Another World Gold submitted 3/2 is still in Received.

World Standard (12 day est) and World Value (12 day est) submitted on 2/19 still in Received on day 13.

However, they're still WAY faster than PCGS and a little faster than ICG.

Ah, learned a lesson here. Grades were posted yesterday March 13. About 25 'grading' days later.

The lesson, never include coins you want put into a multi-coin holder in the same submission for coins in single coin holders. It will increase your turnaround time two fold. At least it did for me.

Hi sorry but i have to differ i sent 10 coins and thay were back with me 12 days later and that was to the uk..

BUT... i also send 10 US coins in the same package and they are only half done as of last weekend !! which will be over 6 weeks now..

so win some lose some i think !!!! confused-smiley-013.gif