• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody here know....

8 posts in this topic

Mike, email or call me and I'll (patiently) try to teach you how to use the NGC and PCGS forum search functions so that you might find the information you seek. bumpit.gif

Mike, email or call me and I'll (patiently) try to teach you how to use the NGC and PCGS forum search functions so that you might find the information you seek. bumpit.gif

Zinnger wink.gif

I know an old fella that is a collector of these.I have seen several of his and they are really cool works of art.I have read some articles on them and it was started quite a long time ago by a hobo which I don't recall his name. The older ones were made by hand with punches,chisles, files and earlier metal etching tools. Also after a search on the bay I found that some of the older ones bring pretty good money. From my limited knowledge,yours appears to be a more modern version of some of the old original designs.I started to get a little too interested in them and was ready to start buying but I made myself leave it be..lol.. I can't afford any more types ! CC