• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC turnaround times... not a complaint, just a question...

6 posts in this topic

NGC is currently listing the Modern Tier at 16 working days.

Does that mean they are currently shipping out submissions that are 16 business days old or does that mean they are being shipped out on about day 13 and people are receiving them on day 16?

So my point is my current submission was received on February 16th. Today is either day 11 or 12 depending on how you look at it. Given the 16 day turn around, would I expect to receive the coins the latter part of this week, or the middle of next week?

I know the 16 day thing is only an estimate so please don't lecture me about that.

smile.gif

NGC turnaround times do not correlate with USPS handling times. 16 days is from time received in house, to time left from the facility.

That's what I thought and is comepltely OK.

So if it gets to be day 13 or 14 or 15 and my submission is still marked "received" I'll have to give NGC a call and find out what's up.

That's what I thought and is comepltely OK.

So if it gets to be day 13 or 14 or 15 and my submission is still marked "received" I'll have to give NGC a call and find out what's up.

All they will say as we a running a little behind and change the days to 20 .. so don't bother and be patient ONCE again smile.gif

My economy submission 2/8/07 received just went schedule for grading yesterday, and quality control today. They have been running to the edge of 20/21 days, figure on a month portal to portal.